Our vision is a world free from the destructive disease of Friedreich’s Ataxia. Our actions aim to serve the needs of the people suffering from it.
- To record and systematically organize all the people suffering from the rare disease.
- To back up with every moral, psychological and material way and manner the families of the patients registered in our Association.
- To promote the development of scientific research for Friedreich’s Ataxia.
- To make the problems that Friedreich’s Ataxia’s patients face, visible to all audiences both nationally and internationally.
- To advance measures that the state and society in generally can implement, aiming to provide immediate support of FA patients.
- To offer additional propositions and studies to state institutions so that laws affecting Friedreich´s Ataxia patients can be altered, supplemented and amended for the benefit of the above.
- To update and help Friedreich’s Ataxia patients participate in any clinical trials that might be conducted relating to their genetic disease.